The next generation of hearing aid technology is here with the Via™ AI by Audibel. This high-tech hearing aid is a multi-purpose device that completely redefines what a hearing aid can do. The Via™ AI combines integrated sensors with artificial intelligence to create a device that measures cognitive health, tracks physical activity and provides the clearest hearing help possible today.
New Hearing Technology
This new hearing aid uses Hearing Reality technology, which is designed to work well in every type of environment. It can be comfortable in loud settings while still being quiet in quieter settings. This technology gives you the best quality of speech available today.
Via™ AI is designed to work seamlessly with your devices and digital technology to better connect you with your world. It will connect with both iOS and Android devices using the Thrive Hearing app to enhance your listening experience with features such as:
- Remote adjustments by your hearing professional, eliminating the need for appointments
- Body and brain health tracking to help you achieve fitness goals
- Translation module to help you communicate in multiple languages
- Cellular integration, so you can answer your phone from your hearing aid
- Siri integration, so you can access your smart assistant for real-time online help
- Apple Watch integration
Not only will your Via™ AI stay connected with the internet for you, but it can also give you unique lifestyle benefits.
- The first is how well you’ll hear in challenging environments. Where before you might have had a difficult time hearing voices in a crowd, you’ll now hear them clearly.
- You’ll be able to integrate all your wireless technology together: phone, tv, music and more.
- If you have problems with tinnitus, the Advanced Multiflex Tinnitus Technology can bring you relief from ringing or buzzing in your ears.
- Audibel’s feedback cancellation system means you can use your hearing aids all day long, feedback-free.
- The Via AI’s Surface Nanoshield protects the device from water, wax buildup and moisture to help keep it working day in and day out.
If you have any questions about the Via™ AI or any other hearing aid technology, contact us at U.S. Hearing Solutions. Our technicians will be glad to answer any questions you may have.